- What Information is Collected. We collect personal information and non-personal information through the Site. Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual. Non-personal information is aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses, and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity.
Personal information. We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact Information. Information provided by you in our online forms, registration forms, and/or when setting up a member account.
- Credit Card Information. We may, in some instances, maintain encrypted credit card information along with related information (“Credit Card Information”) when an individual places an order with us.
- Information you provide to us through customer service correspondence and general feedback in which you are identified.
Non-Personal information. When you visit the Site, we may collect non-personal information, such as a catalog of the Site pages you visit. Non-personal information is generally collected through the Site from the following sources: server log files, environmental variables, cookies, and other similar technologies and information that you voluntarily provide. We also collect non-personal information (e.g., your geographic location, etc.) when you voluntarily submit such information to us. When such information is not combined with any personal information, such information is considered to be non-personal information, as it does not personally identify you or any other user. Additionally, we may aggregate personal information in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site. Such aggregate information is considered non-personal information for purposes of this Policy.
- How and When the Information is Used?
Credit Card Information. When Credit Card Information is submitted to us, such information is protected with SSL encryption. We will use the Credit Card Information for purposes of processing and completing the purchase transaction, and the Credit Card Information will be disclosed to third parties only as necessary to complete the purchase transaction.
Other Personal Information. We may use other personal information we collect in the following ways:
- Internal Business Purposes. We may use personal information for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, and customer service.
- Fulfillment of Requests. We may use personal information collected about you to provide you with products, services or information that you request, including information and/or confirmation relating to the creation of your account or any changes made to it.
- Administrative Communications. From time to time, we may use personal information to send to you important information regarding the Site, or changes to our terms, conditions, rules, and policies.
- Marketing. In addition, we may also use personal information to aid us in providing our customers with targeted promotions. You authorize us to use personal information to inform you of programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you, including but not limited to offer our products and services to you, or to make you aware of information, events or activities we sponsor.
- Disclosure of Your Contact Information to Third Parties. Note that we may share your contact information with reputable third parties who offer products or services we believe might be of interest to you.
- Opt-Out Right. You may opt out of having your personal information used by us for secondary purposes, disclosure to third parties, or used by third parties or us to send promotional correspondences to you, by contacting us via e-mail or telephone at 1-970-640-9412 or [email protected].
Non-Personal Information. Because non-personal information does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose. For example, we may collect and use data as a form of aggregate information to compile reports or statistics about our users, or to anonymously determine how much time Site visitors spend on each page of our Site, how visitors navigate throughout the Site and how we may tailor our web pages to meet the needs of our users better. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose such non-personal information to other third parties, for any purpose.
- Member Profiles. Site Members may choose to create profiles that are publicly visible for the benefit of the member. You understand that profile information will be available to all Site users and may become generally available on the Internet. You should, therefore, use discretion when creating a Member profile and populating such profiles with personal information.
- Legal Requests. We cooperate with law enforcement authorities, as well as with other third parties, to enforce laws, intellectual property rights, and to prevent fraud. In response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can, and you authorize us to, disclose your information.
- How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We, therefore, use practices that are consistent with standards in the industry to protect your privacy. Please note, however, that no transmission over the Internet or telephone can be fully guaranteed in its confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such you transmit at your own risk.
Your access to your free user account is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. You are responsible for all actions taken with your login name and password. Your user password should be held in strict confidence. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your account. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. We offer you the ability to review and change your account information by logging onto the Site, and once logged in as a registered user, you may change your password and user preferences. Please contact us at [email protected] if you are unable to change your password.